Ph.D. 2021, Mechanical Engineering, Nortwestern University, Evanston, USA
B.S. 2016, Mechanical Engineering, Boğaziçi University, Istanbul, Turkey
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Boğaziçi University, Turkey, 2023-
Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Northwestern University, USA, 2021-2022
ME58F Special Topics: Introduction to Computational Material Science
Mechanical Engineering Departmental Fellowship, Northwestern University, 2016-2017
Graduation with High Honors, Boğaziçi University, 2016
- Dansuk, K.C., Pal, S. & Keten, S. A catch bond mechanism with looped adhesive tethers for self-strengthening materials. Commun Mater 4, 60 (2023).
- Pal, S., Dansuk, K.C., Giuntoli, A., Sirk, T. Keten, S. Predicting the Effect of Hardener Composition on Mechanical and Fracture properties of Epoxy Resin using Molecular Modelling. Macromolecules, 56, 4447-4456 (2023)
- Dansuk, K.C., Keten, S. Self-strengthening biphasic nanoparticle assemblies with intrinsic catch bonds. Nat Commun 12, 85 (2021).
- Dansuk, K. C., Keten, S. A simple mechanical model for synthetic catch bonds. Matter 1, 911-925 (2019).
- Dansuk, K. C., Keten, S. Tunable seat belt behavior in nanocomposite interfaces inspired from bacterial adhesion pili. Soft Matter 14, 1530–1539 (2018).